From the ashes of one of Australia’s most iconic live music venues that played host to bands such as INXS, Australian Crawl, The Angels, Cold Chisel, The Sunnyboys, Skyhooks, The Knack & Bo Diddley comes the new Bombay Rock. Free live music every Fri & Sat
Being one of Melbourne’s largest entertainment venues we can cater for most function types.
- You got a birthday coming up? We’ve got the cake.
- Work function? Talk about music to fill in awkward chit chat with your boss.
- Party with your crew? We’re open all god damn night.
Some trivia before you visit.
- 9/10 Australians listen to music each week. 4/10 exercise.
- 73,000+ gigs annually in the state of Victoria.
- Melbourne has more live music venues per capita than any other city in the world.
- Brunswick has more registered musicians than anywhere in Australia.
- Bombay Rock is the beating heart of live music on Sydney Road.
A melting pot of bands, genres, and ideas.
Here at Bombay Rock, we pay our respects to the greats who have played here; Cold Chisel, Skyhooks, INXS, you name it. But we also recognise how important it is to air new talent and breathe fresh life into the Australian music scene.
Slide us your details if you want to join us and be a part of our little slice of rock and roll history.
Before heading off on an 11-date tour of Japan, Paul Kidney brings Thee Amazing Psychedelic Rockers The Paul Kidney Experience to Bombay Rock for a free show with support by a mighty lineup of: Dan Cross Shit Tatts & The Pope's Assassins/ Put on your multi-coloured party trousers and head on down to Bombay Rock [...]
After a massive 2018 and what's shaping up to be an even bigger 2019, Sydney Scumbags Stacy Gacy have had enough of the Nanny State, and have decided to bring the party to Bombay Rock, Melbourne! Joining them are: Udder Ubductees: BR favourites playing Ultra-Pasturised Party-Punk! The Miyagis: Party boys playing Surf and Hardcore! Saint [...]