From the ashes of one of Australia’s most iconic live music venues that played host to bands such as INXS, Australian Crawl, The Angels, Cold Chisel, The Sunnyboys, Skyhooks, The Knack & Bo Diddley comes the new Bombay Rock. Free live music every Fri & Sat
Being one of Melbourne’s largest entertainment venues we can cater for most function types.
- You got a birthday coming up? We’ve got the cake.
- Work function? Talk about music to fill in awkward chit chat with your boss.
- Party with your crew? We’re open all god damn night.
Some trivia before you visit.
- 9/10 Australians listen to music each week. 4/10 exercise.
- 73,000+ gigs annually in the state of Victoria.
- Melbourne has more live music venues per capita than any other city in the world.
- Brunswick has more registered musicians than anywhere in Australia.
- Bombay Rock is the beating heart of live music on Sydney Road.
A melting pot of bands, genres, and ideas.
Here at Bombay Rock, we pay our respects to the greats who have played here; Cold Chisel, Skyhooks, INXS, you name it. But we also recognise how important it is to air new talent and breathe fresh life into the Australian music scene.
Slide us your details if you want to join us and be a part of our little slice of rock and roll history.
Come join us for our final show on our Superhero tour at Bombay Rock for a night of live music with special guests - Riot After Midnight, Sarah Eida Trio and The Velvet Cobras With its light-hearted lyrics and undeniable melodic hooks, Superhero is one of Parmy Dhillon's finest songs to date, and a [...]
Docking in a dedicated space upstairs at the notorious Bombay Rock, plenty of space for plotting incisive subversities, downloading in-house intoxicants and of course dancing in the inevitable apocalypse! It’s been a long time between transmissions for a dedicated Industrial / EBM night, so polish up your goggles and power up your party-drones for [...]